Friday, 22 June 2007

Reflection Maths Geometry

This was the WALT during the week: Describe various polyhedra using the language of geometry I learn't what shapes look like because I sort of forgot Geometry.
Down the bottom this is is also what it said: Using a ruler and pencil, draw a model of a polyhedron (shape) that has 10 vertices.

This can be fun if you know what shapes there are, otherwise it can be quite hard. Today this had to have 10 vertices! When I got told that I thought, "how on earth can I do that??"

I don't understand how to have a vertice and I'm still a bit confused. If I have practice I'm sure I'll get the hang of it. My next steps are to go on the internet and search up "Shapes" and learn some more shapes.

1 comment:

Phil Taylor - Dad of Bertie said...

Hi Nicky - can you draw me a dodecahedron?

Video Reflections